ADCC is committed to serving the needs of the Arts District through open and transparent processes.
1) We are not a government body. We are a non-profit organization made up of community members just like you. Your ideas and concerns are important and you will always have a voice.
2) All meeting minutes and agendas will be posted on our website.
3) All Security patrol and cleaning hours will be posted to our website.
4) We are committed to the ethical governing of ADCC and have no problem showing you what we’re up to. We are proud to be an open book.
5) We are committed to providing accurate, straight forward and timely information.
6) “It takes a Village to raise a child”. ADCC is the “child” of the Arts District. No one person has all the answers. We are committed to working with the entire community and supporting the efforts of all our colleagues.